Saturday, February 25, 2012

Expertise

 Expertise...I will admit I am new at this.  One thing I hope to get from this blog  is input on what works and doesn't work in the captions I post.  So if you make your own captions, please feel free to comment on my work, and to link those creations you have made which might exemplify your lessons.

Just a simple, single panel caption today.  My dreams have forever been haunted with images of beautifully made up lips. Okay, not forever, but at least since I was 6 I have recurring dreams about women (formerly girls) applying lipstick for me.  This is a cap I did for a member over at Rachel's Haven, a really great site for tg and transformation content.

1 comment:

  1. It's brave of you to create a caption with minimal visual assistance yet I think it's all the better for it. Sometimes the picture is everything with a caption and in this case it does just as much to make things work as the actual text itself.

    Like you, many of my own personal feminzation fantasies start with cosmetics, especially lipstick/lip-gloss. It seems to be one of the most symbolic feminine signals and it also plays into a lot of sexual fetishes. I like that you took a chance on this and let the fantasy take priority over the visual experience.

    ReplyDelete