Friday, February 24, 2012

Entry 1

Welcome to my Blog.  I am Brandi, and I am a middle aged transgendered personality living in a male body.  I started this blog just to offer some captions and stories - quite simply to find a place to share some of the creative pursuits which have gender related themes.  That said, I'll get on with why you probably came here in the first place:

This is a caption set I posted over on Rachel's Haven.  I personally prefer shorter, less verbose series/caps than this, but the set put the idea in my head.  Since the idea took exposition, I went ahead and fleshed it all the way out.

I just love the idea of being in a predicament which offers a dubious choice.  Since control is an illusion, the choice we might "want" is sometimes loaded...as Jeremy will find out here.

3 comments:

  1. I would say you made an impression with this when you posted it on the haven. A lot of people enjoy these types of captions and you captured the forced feminization trap so many crave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some very strong forced fem fantasies of my own, else I probably would never have found the Haven, Mistress Simone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this cap at the haven, and i love it here! I just wish I could figure out how to follow your blog! So glad to see you set one up! ^_^

    ReplyDelete